How much you know about banks, take this quiz and check your knowledge?
How much you know about banks, take this quiz and check your knowledge
Author : Adiyogi Quiz Master
Posted On : 03-Jul-2018
Q1: Which of the following public sector banks has the largest number of branches in foreign countries?
- A. Bank of India
- B. Bank of Baroda
- C. Punjab National Bank
- D. Corporation Bank
Q2: The only merger of two public sector banks took place between -
- A. Bank of India and New Bank of India
- B. Punjab National Bank and New Bank of India
- C. Allahabad Bank and United Bank of India
- D. Punjab National Bank and Bank of Rajasthan
Q3: Which of the following banks was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi in 1919?
- A. Bank of Maharashtra
- B. Bank of Baroda
- C. State Bank of Saurashtra
- D. Union Bank of India
Q4: After State Bank of India, which of the following banks has the largest number of offices?
- A. Punjab National Bank
- B. Bank of India
- C. Andhra Bank
- D. Canara Bank
Q5: What are teaser loan rates charged by banks?
- A. Rate of interest which is competitively changed in relation to other banks
- B. Floating rate of interest charged by banks
- C. Low rate of interest in the initial period which goes up subsequently
- D. Higher rate of interest in the initial period which goes down subsequently
Q6: Which of the following terms is used in banking field?
- A. Interest rate swap
- B. Input devices
- C. Sedimentary
- D. Zero Hour
Q7: Expand the term EMI as used in banking/finance sector?
- A. Easy Monthly Instalment
- B. Equal Monthly Investment
- C. Equated Monthly Instalment
- D. Equated Mortgage Investment
Q8: Bank rate is decided by which of the following?
- A. Reserve Bank of India
- B. Government Of India
- C. State Bank of India
- D. Securities and Exchange Board of India
Q9: With which of following types of loans are teaser rates related?
- A. Home loans
- B. Personal loans
- C. Auto loans
- D. Reverse mortgage loans
Q10: What does M in M-Banking Facility being offered by banks to their customers, stand for?
- A. Money
- B. Marginal
- C. Message
- D. Mobile Phone