Only a computer genius can score full in this quiz?
Only a computer genius can score full in this quiz
Author : Adiyogi Quiz Master
Posted On : 28-Mar-2018
Q1: What is a MAC?
- A. Memory Address Corruption
- B. A Computer made by Apple
- C. Media Access Control
- D. Mediocre Apple Computer
Q2: What does ICMP stand for?
- A. Internet Connection Modem Protocol
- B. Intranet Control Message Program
- C. Internal Conflict Management Program
- D. Internet Control Message Protocol
Q3: A computer virus that actively attacks an anti-virus program or programs in an effort to prevent detection is...
- A. Retrovirus
- B. Ghost virus
- C. Trojan
- D. Worm
Q4: What is a NIC?
- A. No Internet Connection
- B. Network Interference Control
- C. Netware Intranet Controller
- D. Network Interface Card
Q5: What does ECP stand for?
- A. Extended Capabilities Port
- B. Extended Connection Port
- C. Extra Compatible Part
- D. External Cordless Peripheral
Q6: What is a GPU?
- A. Graphical Portable Unit
- B. Graphical Performance Utility
- C. Grouped Processing Unit
- D. Graphics Processing Unit
Q7: In 1983, which person was the first to offer a definition of the term 'computer virus'?
- A. Cohen
- B. Norton
- C. McAfee
- D. Smith
Q8: A program that neither replicates or copies itself, but does damage or compromises the security of the computer. Which 'Computer Virus' it is?
- A. Trojan
- B. Joke Program
- C. Hoax
- D. Worm
Q9: What does PPTP stand for?
- A. Point to Point Transmission Protocol
- B. Point to Point Tunneling Protocol
- C. Point to Point Traffic Protocol
- D. Point to Point Transfer Protocol
Q10: What is FMD?
- A. Fluorescent Multi-Layer Disc
- B. Flashing Media Diode
- C. Flash Media Driver
- D. FastEthernet Measuring Device