Take this quiz and see how well you know about Edge??
Edge is a Canadian actor and retired professional wrestler. Edge is one of the most decorated professional wrestlers of all-time. Copeland received a developmental contract with the WWF in 1997.
Author : Agniva Bhowmick
Posted On : 09-Sep-2019
Q1: What is the real name of Edge?
- A. Adin Miltan Asjdy
- B. Admin Joseph Ciatoens
- C. Adam Joseph Copeland
- D. Adajn Misnd Jjsbjd
Q2: When was he born?
- A. October 29, 1972
- B. October 30, 1973
- C. October 28, 1974
- D. October 29, 1975
Q3: When did he become a member of the WWE Hall of Fame?
- A. 2012
- B. 2013
- C. 2014
- D. 2015
Q4: How many times did he win in WWE?
- A. 25
- B. 27
- C. 29
- D. 31
Q5: How many times did he win WWF/World Tag Team Championship?
- A. 6
- B. 8
- C. 10
- D. 12
Q6: What was the name of his first movie?
- A. Bending the Rules
- B. Haven
- C. Highlander: Endgame
- D. The Edge and Christian Show
Q7: In which canadian tv series was he starred on July 14, 2016?
- A. Private Eyes
- B. Kjetill Flatnose
- C. The Flash.
- D. Ghost Mine
Q8: The first few minutes of "Edge of Tomorrow" make tomorrow look pretty bleak. Alien invaders have devastated Europe, where the rest of humanity is desperately trying to contain them. How and where did the alien Mimics arrive?
- A. Via meteorite impact near Hamburg, Germany
- B. Via teleportation near Paris, France
- C. Unknown; they tunneled out of the ground near Milan, Italy
- D. Via flying saucer near Bilbao, Spain
Q9: The loop repeats; time goes by, again and again. After a huge number of false starts, Cage makes it to the place where the Omega should be, and finds nothing. What's the new plan for locating the Omega?
- A. Working out the exact location where the Mimics landed
- B. Poring over satellite imagery of Central Europe
- C. Persuading the General to let them use an experimental signal tracker on Cage
- D. Persuading the General to add the invading forces to the hunt
Q10: As the movie builds to a climax, Cage knows the location of the Omega, but at a terrible price: he no longer has control of the time loop. That gives him, Vrataski, and J squad just one chance to stop the Mimic invasion, by raiding what iconic structure?
- A. The Pergamonmuseum in Berlin, Germany
- B. Legoland in Billund, Denmark
- C. The Louvre in Paris, France
- D. Westminster Abbey in London, UK