Check how much legally are you strong by answering these ten questions?
Check how much legally are you strong by answering these ten questions
Author : Adiyogi Quiz Master
Posted On : 09-Mar-2018
Q1: Who is the Legal Advisor to the Government of a State in India?
- A. The High Court
- B. The Advocate General
- C. The Solicitor General
- D. The State Chief Legal Officer
Q2: With which of the following issues did D.K. Basu v. State of West Bengal deal?
- A. Safeguards for arrested persons
- B. Safeguards for unorganized workers
- C. Safeguards against sexual exploitation
- D. Safeguards for children
Q3: The age of retirement of a Judge of a high Court in India is
- A. 65 years
- B. 62 years
- C. 60 years
- D. 58 years
Q4: Who of the following is the Chancellor of the NALSAR University of Law located in Hyderabad?
- A. The Union Law Minister
- B. Governor of A.P.
- C. Solicitor General of India
- D. Chief Justice of A.P. High Court
Q5: In which of the following cases did the Supreme Court direct the complulsory registration of all marriages in India?
- A. Ashok Kumar vs Union of India
- B. Seema vs Ashwini Kumar
- C. Danial Latifi vs Union of India
- D. Sharda vs Dharampal
Q6: Which of the following best describes the legal phrase amicus curiae?
- A. let the buyer beware
- B. friend of the court
- C. at one's own risk
- D. On what authority
Q7: Which of the following is entrusted with a statutory duty of laying down the standards of professional conduct and etiquette for advocates in India?
- A. Bar Association of India
- B. Bar Council of India
- C. Delhi bar Council
- D. Supreme Court of India
Q8: Who among the following was the first person to be directly appointed as the judge of Supreme Court?
- A. N Santosh Hedge
- B. Ghulam E Vanhavati
- C. Kuldeep Singh
- D. V.R. Krishna Iyer
Q9: Under which law a minor is incapable of entering into contract?
- A. Majority Act, 1875
- B. Guardians and wards Act, 1890
- C. Contract Labour (Reg. and Abolition)act, 1970
- D. Indian Contract Act, 1872
Q10: What is the maximum time limit for filing of a complaint before the consumer disputes redressal forum from the date when the cause of action arises?
- A. three years
- B. two years
- C. four years
- D. one year
post a comment