Take this quiz on Maha Shivaratri and check how much you know about Lord Shiva?
Take this quiz on Maha Shivaratri and check how much you know about Lord Shiva
Author : Adiyogi Quiz Master
Posted On : 13-Feb-2018
Q1: Why did Lord Shiva drink the poison?
- A. He was thirsty.
- B. He wanted to defeat the snake.
- C. He wanted to save the world
- D. He hated the world
Q2: On which night Lord Shiva performed the Tandav dance?
- A. On new year.
- B. When He killed Lord Ganesha.
- C. On Amabasya
- D. On Maha Shiva Ratri
Q3: How did Lord Shiva handle the poison?
- A. By doing Tandav
- B. By eating Bilva leaves
- C. By staying awake whole night.
- D. By putting ash all over his body
Q4: Which is the dancing Avatar of Lord Shiva?
- A. Tandav Avatar
- B. Nataraja Avatar
- C. Vanar Avatar
- D. Matsya Avatar
Q5: Why are Bilva leaves offered on Maha Shiva Ratri?
- A. To impress Lord Shiva
- B. To make a wish
- C. To commemorate how Lord shiva saved the hunter
- D. To make him calm from his anger.
Q6: Which Avatar of Lord Shiva promoted gender equality?
- A. Vanar Avatar
- B. Matsya Avatar
- C. Nataraja Avatar
- D. Ardhanareshwar Avatar
Q7: Which Avatar of Lord Shiva killed Kamadev?
- A. Tryambaka Deva
- B. Nataraja
- C. Vanar Avatar
- D. No Avatar
Q8: On which day Lord Shiva married Parvati?
- A. The day He killed Kamadev
- B. On Diwali
- C. On Maha Shiva Ratri
- D. There no such day
Q9: Maha Shiva Ratri is crucial for gaining control over which Gunas?
- A. Moksha Guna (Salvation)
- B. Chinta Guna (Stress and worry)
- C. Rajas Guna and Tamas Guna (passion & ignorance)
- D. Mahanta Guna (Pride)
Q10: Why did Lord Shiva tied up Ganga in his hair?
- A. To impress Parvati
- B. To stop Ganga from taking revenge
- C. Because Lord Shiva loved Ganga
- D. Because She wanted to become a river
post a comment