A tech geek can easily clear this quiz with full marks ?
A tech geek can easily clear this quiz with full marks
Author : Adiyogi Quiz Master
Posted On : 11-May-2018
Q1: Lately you hear a clatter from your computer, especially when you load a program or call up information. What's going on?
- A. It's infested with reindeer
- B. A loose wire is hitting the cooling fan
- C. Your hard disk may be headed for failure
- D. A loud metallic clatter is normal
Q2: AOL stands for...
- A. Audio Over LAN
- B. America Over LAN
- C. Arranged Outer Line
- D. America Online
Q3: Which was an early mainframe computer?
- A. UNIC
- B. FUNTRIA
- C. BRAINIA
- D. ENIAC
Q4: Another word for the CPU is...
- A. Decode
- B. Microprocessor
- C. Micro chip
- D. Execute
Q5: Another word for 'Graphics for a word processor'?
- A. Peripheral
- B. Clip art
- C. Execute
- D. Highlight
Q6: Which is not an internet protocol?
- A. HTTP
- B. STP
- C. IP
- D. FTP
Q7: What is a spider?
- A. A computer virus
- B. A program that catalogs Web sites
- C. A hacker who breaks into computer systems
- D. An application for viewing Web sites
Q8: This virus activated every Friday the 13th, affects both .EXE and .COM files and deletes any programs run on that day. What is the name of that virus?
- A. I Love You
- B. Melissa
- C. Chernobyl
- D. Jerusalem
Q9: What is RISC?
- A. Reduced Instruction Set Computer
- B. Remodeled Interface System Computer
- C. Remote Intranet Secured Connection
- D. Runtime Instruction Set Compiler
Q10: Which of the following is NOT a type of expansion slot or bus design used in Advanced-Technology class systems?
- A. EISA
- B. PCMCIA
- C. PROM
- D. ISA