Take this quiz and see how well you know about Greta Thunberg??
Greta Thunberg is a Swedish environmental activist on climate change whose campaigning has gained international recognition. Thunberg is known for her straightforward speaking manner.
Author : Agniva Bhowmick
Posted On : 26-Dec-2019
Q1: What is the full name of Greta Thunberg?
- A. Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
- B. Greta Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
- C. Greta Tintin Ernman Thunberg
- D. Greta Tintin Eleonora Thunberg
Q2: When was she born?
- A. 6 January 2003
- B. 5 January 2003
- C. 4 January 2003
- D. 3 January 2003
Q3: At which age did she become known for her activism?
- A. 13
- B. 14
- C. 15
- D. 16
Q4: What was the name of her school climate strike movement?
- A. Fridays for Future
- B. Future Fridays
- C. Future of Friday
- D. Friday of Future
Q5: How many coordinated multi-city protests were there in 2019?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
Q6: In which year Thunberg was featured on the cover of Time magazine, which named her a "next generation leader"?
- A. August 2019
- B. July 2019
- C. June 2019
- D. May 2019
Q7: In which year was she nominated for Nobel Peace Prize?
- A. 2019
- B. 2018
- C. 2017
- D. 2016
Q8: What does she do?
- A. She is an activist for Global warming
- B. She is an activist for water pollution
- C. She is an engineer
- D. Works for epic games
Q9: WHAT HAPPENED WHEN GRETA WAS 11 YEARS OLD?
- A. She started recycling everything
- B. She started having depressions.
- C. She had very bad dreams.
- D. She heard about climate problems.
Q10: WHAT IS TRUE?
- A. CLIMATE CHANGE IS SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE DO NOT CONSIDER TO BE A EXISTENTIONAL THREAT.
- B. PEOPLE KNOW CLIMATE CHANGE IS A BIG THREAT BUT PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BEHAVE BADLY.
- C. PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE CLIMATE CHANGE.
- D. PEOPLE THINK CLIMATE CHANGE IS A POSSITIVE THING.