Take this quiz and check Why is Twitter X ??
Take this quiz and check Why is Twitter X ?
Author : Jonathan
Posted On : 31-Jul-2023
Q1: What is the new name of Twitter after its acquisition by Elon Musk?
- A. Twitter
- B. Twitter X
- C. X Corp.
- D. X Twitter
Q2: What type of service is Twitter?
- A. Online shopping platform
- B. Social networking service
- C. Video streaming platform
- D. Search engine
Q3: Who founded Twitter?
- A. Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams
- B. Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Mark Zuckerberg
- C. Larry Page and Sergey Brin
- D. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
Q4: How many offices did the former parent company, Twitter, Inc., have around the world?
- A. 5
- B. 10
- C. 25
- D. 50
Q5: When did Elon Musk complete the acquisition of Twitter?
- A. April 14, 2022
- B. June 5, 2023
- C. October 27, 2022
- D. July 15, 2006
Q6: What percentage of ownership stake did Elon Musk have in Twitter before the acquisition?
- A. 9.1%
- B. 25%
- C. 50%
- D. 100%
Q7: Which feature did Elon Musk introduce on Twitter, charging users $8 per month for it?
- A. Access to exclusive tweets from celebrities
- B. Ability to edit tweets after posting
- C. "Verified" blue badge for personal users
- D. Ability to send unlimited direct messages
Q8: What is the purpose of the "Community Notes" feature introduced by Elon Musk on Twitter?
- A. To enable users to share notes with their followers
- B. To replace the content moderation team
- C. To create collaborative notes among users
- D. To enhance privacy settings for users
Q9: What was the primary concern raised by critics regarding Twitter under Elon Musk's ownership?
- A. Insufficient user engagement
- B. Rise in misinformation and hate speech
- C. Lack of new features and updates
- D. Inadequate customer support
Q10: Who succeeded Elon Musk as CEO of Twitter in June 2023?
- A. Jack Dorsey
- B. Linda Yaccarino
- C. Parag Agrawal
- D. Biz Stone