Take this Quiz on Paul Reubens - The Actor and Comedian?
Take this Quiz on Paul Reubens - The Actor and Comedian
Author : Jonathan
Posted On : 01-Aug-2023
Q1: What was Paul Reubens' birth name?
- A. Paul Rubenfeld
- B. Peter Rubens
- C. Patrick Ruben
- D. Paul Reubenstein
Q2: For which character is Paul Reubens most famous?
- A. Captain Jack Sparrow
- B. Pee-wee Herman
- C. The Joker
- D. Harry Potter
Q3: In which Los Angeles troupe did Paul Reubens join in the 1970s, where he developed the character Pee-wee Herman?
- A. The Second City
- B. Upright Citizens Brigade
- C. The Groundlings
- D. The Comedy Store
Q4: What was the title of the 1985 feature film in which Paul Reubens starred as Pee-wee Herman, directed by Tim Burton?
- A. Pee-wee's Big Adventure
- B. Pee-wee's Playhouse
- C. Pee-wee's Great Escape
- D. Pee-wee's Wonderland
Q5: What was the name of Paul Reubens' stage show starring Pee-wee Herman, which became a cult hit?
- A. The Pee-wee Herman Comedy Revue
- B. The Pee-wee Spectacular
- C. The Pee-wee Herman Show
- D. The Pee-wee Extravaganza
Q6: What does S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- A. Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate
- B. Superheroes and Heroes In the Extraordinary League of Defense
- C. Secret Headquarters for Intelligence, Espionage, and Law Enforcement Division
- D. Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division
Q7: How long was Paul Reubens' career as an actor and comedian?
- A. 25 years
- B. 35 years
- C. 45 years
- D. 55 years
Q8: Which comedy troupe did Paul Reubens work with before creating the character Pee-wee Herman?
- A. The Lonely Island
- B. The Kids in the Hall
- C. Monty Python's Flying Circus
- D. The Groundlings
Q9: How old was Paul Reubens at the time of his passing?
- A. 55
- B. 65
- C. 70
- D. 75
Q10: In which city did Paul Reubens pass away?
- A. Los Angeles, California
- B. Peekskill, New York
- C. Boston, Massachusetts
- D. Brooklyn, New York